I compiled a list of all the ways to get free Starbucks coffee drinks and other ways to save on Starbucks purchases here. A lot of the coupons expire and change frequently so always check back for updates!
I’ll review all the options below.
Starbucks Coffee Coupon Links And Ads…
Latest Starbucks Coupon(s):
- For registered Starbucks card holders: 25% off any Vanilla Macchiato with offer code 595. Expires April 15, 2014. Print out coupon here:
Expired Coupons & Promotions:
- Now until March 23, 2014, bring in your morning receipt after 12pm and you’ll receive a FREE Grande Starbucks Refreshers or Shaken Iced Tea.
- Free grande hot brewed coffee w/ purchase of any breakfast sandwich. March 12-14, 2014
- For registered Starbucks card holders: 20% off all packaged coffee products. Expires 03/09/2014
- For registered Starbucks card holders: 25% off any espresso beverage. Expires 02/25/2014
- For registered Starbucks card holders: $1 off any baked good with offer code 380. Expires 02/16/2014
- Valentine’s Day Promo: Buy one handcrafted latte and share one free. February 14, 2014 from 2-5 PM ONLY.
- FREE Caramel Flan Latte! 01/09/2014 Only. This is a one-time use coupon for registered card holders only. You can print it out and give it a shot, but you probably need your own unique coupon.
- For registered Starbucks card holders: get 50% off any handcrafted espresso using your card and code 352 or bring in this coupon. Expires 01/06/2014
- For registered Starbucks card holders: get 50% off any handcrafted espresso using your card and code 354 or bring in this coupon. Expires 12/30/2013
- For registered Starbucks card holders: get 50% off any deli sandwich, panini, or salad using your card and code 383 or bring in this coupon. Expires 12/24/2013
- Free ground shipping on orders over $40 with this offer link & promo code FLEXOFFERS40 at checkout. Expires 12/22/2013
- For registered Starbucks card holders: get 50% off any brewed coffee when you pay with your Starbucks card and use code 388 or bring in this coupon. Expires 12/17/2013
- Free Shipping with any $60+ purchase now through 12/31/13 with this link.
- For registered Starbucks gift card holders, $2 off any espresso beverage. Coupon here. Expires 12/10/2013
- Starbucks Give $5 eGift, Get $5 eGift: Now through 12/06/2013 send a red cup eGift to a friend using a Visa® card and receive a $5 eGift on us. Qualifying recipients will receive their eGift via email within 24 hours. 1 per person. Cannot send to yourself.
- From 8:00 PM PST on 12/1/13 and ends the EARLIER of (a) when all 75,000 Promotional Gifts are distributed or (b) at 5:00 PM PST on 12/6/13 .
- See Offer
- Cyber Monday! Use this link and save $25 on any $60+ purchase and receive Free Shipping on $35+ orders. 12/2 only! *Discount and Shipping applied at checkout. Offer excludes purchases of Verismo System or Espresso Refill Tumbler
- For registered Starbucks card holders: Buy 1 Holiday Espresso Beverage, get 1 FREE. Expires 12/03/2013. Coupon here.
- For registered Starbucks card holders: Buy 1 ANY Frappuccino, get 1 FREE. Expires 11/24/2014. Coupon here.
- For registered Starbucks card holders: get $1 off any featured holiday treat. Expires 11/19/2013. Coupon here.
- Verismo® 580 Machines now just $99. This weekend only 11/29-12/2 or While supplies last with this link.
- Starbucks is having their Share Event again, where you can buy one holiday beverage and get one FREE. It’s from November 13-17 and only between the hours of 2-5PM. See ad here.
- 50% Off ANY espresso beverage with registered Starbucks card. Expires 11/12/2013. Coupon here.
- Buy 1 ANY deli sandwich, panini, or salad, get 1 FREE with registered Starbucks card. Expires 11/09/2013. Coupon here.
- 50% off any bottled beverage at a participating Starbucks w/ a registered Starbucks gift card - ends November 03, 2013. Coupon here.
- Here’s a current 25% off any espresso or tea drink expiring October 08, 2013. It’s supposed to be a one-time use only, but you can print it out and see if they’ll honor it! Click here.
Easy Savings On StarBucks Coffee All Year Long…
If you didn’t already know, you can find lots of ways to save on Starbucks drinks through Ebay. Do a search for “Starbucks Coupons” or “Starbucks Gift Cards” or just use the links below to get directed to the search page.
Most of the items for “Starbucks Coupons” are for these coupons/vouchers that are usually given to customers for various reasons (i.e. complaints, wrong orders, etc). Each coupon is good for 2 free Starbucks drinks of ANY kind and ANY size, plus they never expire. So it doesn’t matter if it’s a frappuccino or any of their hot espresso varieties.
It’s safe to assume that most standalone locations will accept these, but it does say “participating stores” only. Sometimes the locations inside supermarkets (i.e. Target) or bookstores (Barnes and Nobles) may not accept them. I usually see these go for less than $5 with free shipping, which is still a good deal since 2 Venti drinks are usually $10+.
These are unused Starbucks gift cards that people are selling for less than the value that’s left on the card. These are pretty popular since gift cards don’t portray you as being cheap, or that you’re a big complainer! Your savings just depends on the bid action. I can usually score a $100 gift card for around $80-$85.
Doing a search for “Starbucks gift certificates” will result in sellers that offer a little bit of both of the above. Sometimes I think doing this search is less popular so you’ll have fewer people bidding against you.
Savings At Starbucks.com…
Most people go to the Starbucks website mainly to buy equipment and accessories. I usually get my K-Cups here for my Keurig because the website has more variety and shipping is free when you order over $75 worth.
You can also buy and manage your Starbucks cards online as well. Remember, these Starbucks cards are reloadable and don’t involve fees like credit cards or prepaid cards. In fact, they don’t involve your credit at all, which is why they’re for sale and transferable on Ebay.
*Free Coffee Tip!
If you register your Starbucks card online, you’ll get a free drink on your birthday! Here are the details from the website:
“To qualify you must join My Starbucks Rewards at least 30 days before your birthday. We’ll send you an email a few days before your birthday reminding you of your reward. Just go to a participating Starbucks, tell the barista you have a free reward, then swipe your Card or scan your mobile app. It’s that easy! Just be sure to redeem your reward before it expires!“
Here are all the benefits of registering your card:
- Register any Starbucks Card, including a Teavana Card.
- Enjoy a free drink on your birthday
- Protect your balance if your Starbucks Card is missing or stolen.
- Transfer money between cards.
- Track your earnings in My Starbucks Rewards
- Reload your Card balance automatically
- Enter Star codes and start earning your way to great rewards.
You can also participate in the My Starbucks Rewards program after registering your card to get more freebies.
So, you earn “Stars” by paying with your Starbucks card, paying with the Starbucks app, or by entering “Star codes” that you’ll see marked on some products at the grocery store (like their ground coffee).
Once you start earning Stars, you can get extra benefits based on your Star level (like a Super Mario videogame right?).Welcome Level
Just use your card once and you’ll be eligible to get a free drink or food item on your birthday.Green Level
I think this is pretty cool – get 5 Stars and using your registered Starbucks Card or mobile app to pay gets you brewed and iced coffee and tea refills at no charge during your visit at a participating store! You’ll still get your free birthday bonus too.Gold Level
You’ll have to collect 30 Stars every 12 month period to reach Gold. Aside from getting all the Welcome and Green benefits, you’ll get a free drink or food item after every 12 Stars you earn. You can opt-in to get emailed special offers as well.
If you’re one of those folks who stops by every morning before work for a Starbucks cup of coffee anyway, you may as well take advantage of these programs.
Click Here→for more info at Starbucks.com